Due to the present circumstances, our restaurant remains closed until further notice.
We hope that we will soon be able to welcome you as our Guests again!
The Gródek Restaurant and café is a place where traditional flavours can be enjoyed in a homely atmosphere. Our chef, Daniel Buszta is truly talented. His specialties include many traditional Polish dishes, such as beef tartare with pickles, veal tenderloin or wild boar cutlet with artichokes offering both an extraordinary dining experience and a taste of old Polish customs. His professionalism and dedication to fine cuisine manifest himself in choosing only the best products.
Moreover we recommend selection of wines from polish, Italian and hungarian boutique producers. Our aim is to highlight lesser known producers of outstanding quality. From the vineyards to the glass we would like to pick out wines that speak of their origin, are true and intriguing.
Gródek Restaurant is located at 4 Na Gródku street – in the very heart of Kraków Old Town, in the cul-de-sac street. Apart from the main room, our guests can choose between a few other interiors: the museum atrium, the library-bar, and in the summer also patio and the terrace on the top of the building – perfect for an aperitif.
You are warmly invited. Have a pleasant stay!
- Beef tenderloin tartare – porcini mushroom / sprat / quail’s egg / onions / cucumber / capers – 41 zł
- Herring tartare – turnips / porcini mushroom / fennel / peppers / onions / herb baguette / bundz (sheep milk cheese) with wild garlic – 36 zł
- Beet carpaccio – almonds / green pea sprouts / goat cheese – 32 zł
- Goose broth – carrots / pancake dough / fresh parsley – 24 zł
- Sour rye soup on buttermilk – white sausage / bacon / potatoes / horseradish / sour cream – 24 zł
- Cream of beet – goat cheese / sour cream / white wine / crayfish – 26 zł
- Goat cheese salad – beets / mint / sunflower seeds / pear / raspberry – 36 zł
- Roast beef tenderloin salad – oscypek (sheep’s milk cheese) / cranberries / forest fruit / asparagus – 42 zł
- Ojców trout salad – kale / onions / cherry tomatoes / kopytka (potato dumplings) / cucumber / dill / sour cream – 32 zł
- Beef tenderloin steak – spinach / cherry / bay bolete / potatoes / red wine / coffee – 75 zł
- Pork tenderloin sous vide – sweet potato / dried tomatoes / oyster mushrooms / fresh herbs – 52 zł
- Pierogi with goose meat filling – cider / apple / cranberries / red wine – 39 zł
- Pike-perch – horseradish / cauliflower / onions / black caraway – 53 zł
- Millet pancakes – walnuts / young beet leaves / curd cheese / yoghurt / truffle olive – 37 zł
- Chocolate cake – raspberries / ice cream with spices – 35 zł
- Regional ice-cream – prune / cinnamon / gingerbread – 26 zł
- Roasted apples – cider / cinnamon ice cream / spices – 35 zł
- Goose broth with noodles – 17 zł
- Cream of tomato – 16 zł
- Turkey – sweet kopytka (potato dumplings) and cauliflower – 25 zł
- Pierogi with fruit filling – 25 zł
- Ice cream sundae – chocolate and whipped cream – 25 zł
Night-time room service
- Platter of regional cheeses and cold meats with pickles and assorted bread – 50 zł