The Dwór Kościuszko Restaurant & Cafe is an exceptional place, where Polish tradition meets European styling sensibility, not only in the menu but also in the interior arrangements.
The wine list offers, among others, Italian Tagliolo, French Coste Rousseand Hungarian Tokaj, all imported exclusively for Donimirski Boutique Hotels.
Grzegorz Cieluch is an expert on Polish cuisine. At the Dwór Kościuszko Restaurant he is responsible for such delicacies as pheasant bouillon, wild boar roast, pike-perch in crayfish mousse and many other dishes which hark back to the glory of past centuries. You can start exploring our menu here.
The cosy little lounge leads to a patio where we recently opened a tea garden. It is not often that one can enjoy good wine and excellent food while listening to birdsong. The Dwór Kościuszko is surrounded by an old park whose tall trees provide gentle shade on hot days.
Both the lounge and the tea garden can host smaller meetings and parties.
Restaurant & Cafe Hours: 2 PM – 10 PM
Ph. +48 12 614 14 41, fax: +48 12 378 99 31
- Grilled Highland cheese topped with cranberries – 29 zł
- Salad with beets, sheep’s milk cheese and caramelised walnuts – 24 zł
- Wędzona kaczka na bukiecie sałat z figą i vinegretem – 27 zł
- Smoked duck on a bed of greens with fig and vinaigrette – 33 zł
- Buckwheat risotto with chicken – 26 zł
- Pierogi filled with buckwheat and mushrooms – 28 zł
- Pierogi with meat filling or ruskie (with potato and cottage cheese filling) – 25 zł
- Traditional broth with meat dumplings – 19 zł
- Old Polish sour rye soup based on duck stock – 22 zł
- Fresh mushroom soup with traditional rectangular pasta– 23 zł
- Creamy pumpkin cappuccino with olive oil – 18 zł
- Pike perch fillet in lemon sauce with broccoli puree and carrots – 59 zł
- Trout fillet in green pepper sauce with spinach and roasted potatoes – 49 zł
- Duck leg confit in fig sauce with a potato gratin and mashed beets served hot – 54 zł
- Pork roulades in mushroom sauce with Silesian dumplings and red cabbage – 63 zł
- Beef tenderloin in wine sauce with sweet potatoes and green beans – 69 zł
- Pumpkin mousse – 19 zł
- Almond ice cream – 21 zł
- Hot apple pie served with crème anglaise – 25 zł
- Pasta with sweet cottage cheese – 16 zł
- Meatballs in tomato sauce – 23 zł
- Golden chicken tenderloins – 21 zł